Monday, October 19, 2015

Gosh, I have so much to update....

Hard to believe how much as happened since my last posting.  Since then, I ran my first 50M at Ice Age Trail 2013 and 2014, Potawatomi 100 in 2013 (50 in 2014). Kettle Moraine 100K in 2013 and 100M in 2014, North Face 50M in 2013 where I set my 50M PR and Glacial Trail 50M (conquered on my second attempt!).  The past year has been a challenge.  My divorce, loss of my job, trying to start a new business and a bothersome lower back have limited my time on the trails.  God help me, I miss them.

My goal is to get back out and get in ultra shape for Spring.  My goal is to run the Earth Day 50K with my old MUDD friends in Illinois and then Ice Age Trail 50M.  I would like to run Kettle, perhaps the 100K again, and then perhaps in the Fall, the Driftless Trail Run and Wild Duluth 100K.  North Face or Glacial Trail would be fun, too.  I would like to go to the UP and do Marquette one of these days and I do need to try some of the Minnesota trail races, too.

Well, until I see you on the trails, best wishes and many dirty miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment